Excessive Amperage/ Nathan Peddicort or whatever

jersyn82

Senior VIP Member
ohio
This company is a total rip off and anyone who says it's not hasn't been through what I have with him! Don't fall for it guys. He may produce good products but customer service *****!! Long story short I sent a $440 Alt back to him brand new and got $210! He said he received it broke but I had never even looked at it before I sent it back because I was afraid I'd want to keep it Makes me sad really. After shipping I got back$170! I was very polite he wrote back and said never to write him again with no thought of giving my money back! Go to singer/dc

I'm sure you all like him...all I ever saw was good reviews before I purchased but he ripped me off. He got a $440 Alt and I got $170. You do the math. And as for damage he said it would cost $40 to fix so he gave me $210. I guess $250 was too much even.

Sooo why did you buy an alternator from him, never open the package to look at it, and then ship it back?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

My EA alt took a ***** 6 or so months after I bought it.

Took over a month to get a response about a fix.

The alt did preform when it worked but an alt should last longer than 6 months.

phone agreement or electronic correspondence? if it was phone after the conversation you should have sent an email detailing the conversation and ask for a reply

Bought an alt from him as well....no issues. Got shipped to me in a little white box but wasn't damaged. Started failing on me a short time after having it. Contacted him and he agreed to look at it, reworked it. Shipped it to him. And of course got it back no issues.

Always do your own packing....don't let those dumb UPS stores do it for you. They don't know how. Did you not get it insured?

OP, it's not that we don't believe you. but you did not do your due diligence did you?

even with the most respected businesses, COVER YOUR ASS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jersyn82

Senior VIP Member
jersyn82
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from