Hertz Mafia

Anyone run audio legion woofers?

My buddy has eight audio legion 2.5" coil 15s on a single audio legion 3.5k... he has had three subs have the surround come unglued. Anyone else having this problem? He said he tried contacting audio legion Facebook and no responses.

https://imgur.com/a/GOJKH

Not a fan of AL at all. My buddy had an 8500 from them and had nothing but issues fresh out the box and they would not warranty anything. Wouldn't warranty 1 of 7 of my FSD amps that I had pop out of the blue either.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Not a fan of AL at all. My buddy had an 8500 from them and had nothing but issues fresh out the box and they would not warranty anything. Wouldn't warranty 1 of 7 of my FSD amps that I had pop out of the blue either.

That will steer buyers away. Sadly as it is, that's also stupid. Anything new bought should come w/ warranty.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Yea I feel like its factory defect. There was some glue on the outside lip but barley any on the surround or basket where the surround meets the basket. I can see some sundowns in his future lol

Yea I feel like its factory defect. There was some glue on the outside lip but barley any on the surround or basket where the surround meets the basket. I can see some sundowns in his future lol

Are you guys able to reglue it, properly, and get him back up and running?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Are you guys able to reglue it, properly, and get him back up and running?

One woofer died due to the surround coming unglued. We re glued two other woofers so far that needed it.

One woofer died due to the surround coming unglued. We re glued two other woofers so far that needed it.

Factory defect....hmm....so that tells me they used a cheap glue and not a good quality one or not enough.

Looks like its in a newer Tahoe?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Factory defect....hmm....so that tells me they used a cheap glue and not a good quality one or not enough.

Looks like its in a newer Tahoe?

Older 2003 tahoe. There is some glue, it's just not on the surround to attach to the basket.. like poor quality control

Older 2003 tahoe. There is some glue, it's just not on the surround to attach to the basket.. like poor quality control

I c. Do you know if this occurred before he installed them or after?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

My buddy has eight audio legion 2.5" coil 15s on a single audio legion 3.5k... he has had three subs have the surround come unglued. Anyone else having this problem? He said he tried contacting audio legion Facebook and no responses.

https://imgur.com/a/GOJKH

You mean that Indian/paki dude?

Yeah he's horrible at helping people out..

They looked like cheap subs when he came to Texas heatwave.

He's on FB almost all day live streaming so he should be online to answer y'all.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Another one of my buddies Audio legion woofers has coil rub like a mofo now. We are not having good luck with these woofers. Everyone switching over to sundown :up2somet:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now