Sign in to follow this  
mclerico83

Xtant x2.1244

600 rms single 4 10s

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

im curious about how much you had to shell out for them too. Love the woofers tho man! Nice catch!!

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

so are they 10's? whats the spec on those? can't find them are they not making them now? last xtants i had was at least 15 yrs ago

These were great subs...exactly the same as the MTX Blue Thunder Extreme series just different cosmetics (both built by Mitek). This was the last round series of the X before going hex-shaped...they also did away with the BTE version, as it was replaced with the Thunder 8000 series. Same motor though.

Never got my hands on any of the hex- series...but the round X/BTE series were outstanding drivers.

Build Logz, check em out:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/634311-nstalns-build-logz.html#post8918473

Factory HU - Alpine PXA-H800/RUX - 2 x JL Audio HD900/5's - Audiofrog GB10's - Audiofrog GB25's - Audiofrog GS 690's - Audiofrog GB2510 Crossovers - 2 x Audiomobile MASS 2012's

These were great subs...exactly the same as the MTX Blue Thunder Extreme series just different cosmetics (both built by Mitek). This was the last round series of the X before going hex-shaped...they also did away with the BTE version, as it was replaced with the Thunder 8000 series. Same motor though.

Never got my hands on any of the hex- series...but the round X/BTE series were outstanding drivers.

yeah they sound good only had 250 rms per sub on memphis 500d, those mtx subs were very popular back then, remember that triple box they had with 12 ohm subs? they were everywhere..

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

Definitly sealed. 1.25 per driver.

8537b0310119b754908d694f3f67f5db.jpg8e61da76202115eb3d91e1594c789cf4.jpg

yeah specs look good., the a^s on that thing pretty big for a 10

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

As ???

magnet, basket, rear end lol..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

magnet, basket, rear end lol..
Ohbyea 30lb easy

Those are sweet, are they brand new.

yes the one is still in packaging

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in