WTB: 5 Channel Amp

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi All,

Looking for a 5 channel amp to run all the stuff out of my truck in my car. Here is what I need:

$300 max

500w at 4ohm or 1ohm on sub channel

15x2.25x8 max dimensions

Let me know if anyone has something that would work.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, I have a list of 5 channel amps in stock, But I'd love to sell you my Orion CS500.5 write me here: Keithturner234@gmail.com If you're still in the market for some good sounds.
Thanks for the reply but the Orion doesn't fit my power needs or my max dimensions. If you have any others let me know. Thanks!

PM answered about the Edd Nine-5 with bass knob Sir:santa:
Replied! Unfortunately it is much too large for my plans but didn't know that when I messaged you the first time. Thanks though!

dude only amp i found in that size range (well 2) don't have power u want and probably not as good as u were wanting.. SoundStream TN5.950D Tarantula Nano 950W RMS Class D 5-Channel Full Range Amp
Thanks for the leg work man! I actually have a line on a DD 5.1000 I'm looking to pull the trigger on....

Soundstream RN5.2000D
good call new guy at least it's right size and power.. also i never heard of that band checked them out on utube sound like they were influenced by everyone from rush to megadeath better than most new stuff (i'm old)

If you can find one, Massive Audio NX5. Pretty small footprint, 125x4 and 800x1 for sub ch. I used to own one and was pretty stout.

Soundstream RN5.2000D
If you can find one, Massive Audio NX5. Pretty small footprint, 125x4 and 800x1 for sub ch. I used to own one and was pretty stout.
Both great suggestions! I had looked at the Soundstream previously and it looks like a stout amp. Hadn't thought of the NX5 but I remember them being good amps as well. I will definitely consider these if my current deal for the DD 5.1000 falls through. Thanks guys!

Will the NVX JAD900.5 work for you? If you can handle 9" width, this will work perfectly. It is a class D amp, so it won't get too hot.
It would work great IF I didn't have a dual 2ohm sub......although I think I may be changing subs anyway so I will keep it in mind. To fit in the cargo area of my car where I want I think 8" really is max but I will double check. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.