WTB: pair of 8" shallow mount subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

helitech

As the title says, looking to build a box for my pickup truck and I don't have a lot of room to work with. Got a great head unit and components, just need subs and an amp now. Preferably would like some fosgate P3SD2-8 or JL 8w3v3.

If you have a pair of 8's and an amp to go with it, that'd be great too.

Shipping to 91910. Let me know what you have and how much. Trying to keep costs low before I paid $100 each speaker on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the title says, looking to build a box for my pickup truck and I don't have a lot of room to work with. Got a great head unit and components, just need subs and an amp now. Preferably would like some fosgate P3SD2-8 or JL 8w3v3.
If you have a pair of 8's and an amp to go with it, that'd be great too.

Shipping to 91910. Let me know what you have and how much. Trying to keep costs low before I paid $100 each speaker on eBay.

how shallow? measure depth. I have a 2x370wrms @ 4 ohm eclipse amp for sale $250 shipped. Parts express has cheap 8s for sale

Thanks for reminding me, looking like a mount depth of 4"-4.5". Thanksnfkr the offer on the amp, but it's out of my price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.