Phoenix Gold RSD 5CS crossovers

Participant count
  • Participant list

slamtry
10+ year member

LA
I have a pair of crossovers for the above speakers for sale. I put the speakers in my car years ago and left the crossovers in the box because it was an old BMW with crossovers built into the amp and doing anything about it was way beyond my competence level. Anyway, if anyone wants them make me an offer.

slamtry

[

Need to post pictures with your username and date, otherwise nobody is going to contact you about them. There's been too many scammers, it's sad. It is in your best interest to post pictures. You will be more likely to sell your product that way.

Also, per the forum rules, you are supposed to post an asking price. You can also post "or best offer" after the price though. This deters people from lowballing you. Say you want to get $100 for something and just post "make me an offer". It's upsetting if someone offers you $50 for it.

Just trying to help you out.

No problem. Thanks for the tip. I will try and take a pic. I put make me an offer because I know almost nothing about car audio and I wasn't sure that crossovers on their own were worth anything or even saleable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.