Anyone have a cheap mono amp for sale?

Daughter needs a cheap amp to power a Kicker Cvr dual 4. She has a max budget of $80. What yall got?
Thats pretty Tight man..Ill look in my stash see what I have.I know $115 will get you a little beast and a couple options/ 2 ohm stable

Thats pretty Tight man..Ill look in my stash see what I have.I know $115 will get you a little beast and a couple options/ 2 ohm stable
Yeah, I know it's tight but she is in school and Ballin on a budget. Let me know. I may have found something on ebay but still open to what's available here

Have an older PG Tantrum amp I'd be willing to let go.

75x2 into 4 ohms

150x2 into 2 ohms

300x1 into 4 ohms bridged

Found a pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that'll be good, probably be a little stronger than u think.. Since u in nc I was gonna tell u I sell u my at 1600 cheap, cause u could meet me and hear mine 1st (of course then I'd have to find an amp).. I looked at those a lot and best I can tell is my sma 1600 is basicly the same as the ma1000 and the ma 1500 is like the sma 2100 (other words the "2100 watt" amp does about 700rms and the 1600 does about 500rms.. I picked mine mainly cause it has metal mounting holes (peeps said the mma plastic ones cracked) and the sma has a higher list price on at site for some reason..

I actually looked at this amp
I looked at those too Tahoe said seller ain't good, others said they fine but I wonder how company gives 3 yr warranty on refub stuff that only had 1 yr when new so seems too good to be true.. they have a nice 1200rms phoenix amp for $109 I been looking at hard but scared about warranty.. the autotek is same price on amazon $69 i u get stuff there and 2yr warranty is $3.62 same seller mine was from.

I looked at those too Tahoe said seller ain't good, others said they fine but I wonder how company gives 3 yr warranty on refub stuff that only had 1 yr when new so seems too good to be true.. they have a nice 1200rms phoenix amp for $109 I been looking at hard but scared about warranty.. the autotek is same price on amazon $69 i u get stuff there and 2yr warranty is $3.62 same seller mine was from.
I've bought 2 amps from them in the past and had smooth transactions. Both amps functioned 100%. Actually just purchased an amp from them yesterday for myself and already got my tracking number. One amp was a refurb and other including this recent one is brand new

You can get a brand new KAC-M3001 for that. They do rated reportedly. My buddy just got one for his super budget bass upgrade in his ride. They are super tiny.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.