Anyone have a cheap mono amp for sale?

Hey man I'm the king of going cheap but with 589 5 STAR REVIEWS if u want 500rms u may wanta look at that Rockford amp agin I know it's twice the $ but **** 600 reviews can't be wrong.. I been looking at the 2k Rockville amps but they just don't have great reviews.. if u wanta hear a autotek with less power than the mma 1500 stop by if u ever in Sanford I'm right off us1
The rockford amp is the #1 best seller in its class. I know it was just our of her price range but for I personally would find the extra $20 for the rockford. Their amps are underated and that model usually are closer to 600+ rms watts.

I have personally tried the rockville m4, the 1500 rms amp, and I didn't like the sound quality but they have a 90 day no questions asked return policy on their amps so if your interested buy it and if ya don't like it return it. I bought one and had it for bout 2 weeks and returned it with no problems. The only downside is it took just under 2 weeks to process the return and refund the money but they even paid for the return shipping.

The rockford amp is the #1 best seller in its class. I know it was just our of her price range but for I personally would find the extra $20 for the rockford. Their amps are underated and that model usually are closer to 600+ rms watts. I have personally tried the rockville m4, the 1500 rms amp, and I didn't like the sound quality but they have a 90 day no questions asked return policy on their amps so if your interested buy it and if ya don't like it return it. I bought one and had it for bout 2 weeks and returned it with no problems. The only downside is it took just under 2 weeks to process the return and refund the money but they even paid for the return shipping.
good to know..

good to know..
Not positive but I am sure the 90 day trial deal works if you buy it from anywhere, like ebay amazon etc, but if you buy it from anywhere make sure audio savings is the retailer cause that who does the returns and stuff. I believe they are the only ones who sell them anyways, but I purchased mine directly off their own website when I got mine.

I have a soundstream Rubicon 2500D mono...nothing wrong just been sitting cause I've upgraded to 4500 amps...asking $100 and I'll split shipping cost
c0e21c670c70530c6cfc0e5ef585688e.jpg

b4f07a2cd0a9389ee152d19db1f59418.jpg

ee257d1b3df987bf767f1906ba2245ed.jpg

Mr. 10K
I'll take it lol

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I have a soundstream Rubicon 2500D mono...nothing wrong just been sitting cause I've upgraded to 4500 amps...asking $100 and I'll split shipping cost

Mr. 10K
I would really get this if I hadn't just bought myself and amp. And this is way more power than she needs. Heck of a deal though for someone needing that much power

I have a korean made monoblock, same buildhouse with those big name brand, from what distributor told me. Has 80amp fuse, 1 ohm stable. Rated at 600@2ohm, 800@1ohm, all at 12.5v. Asking $90 shipped.

Mr. 10K

Nothing wrong with it my azz. Look at the pics.....they tell a lot. It's been thru hell almost. Abused, cracked/broken mounting feet, missing screws....mine looks dam new compared to this. Looks like you don't know how to care for audio.

And gets some pants that fit you.

Nothing wrong with it my azz. Look at the pics.....they tell a lot. It's been thru hell almost. Abused, cracked/broken mounting feet, missing screws....mine looks dam new compared to this. Looks like you don't know how to care for audio.
And gets some pants that fit you.
Plastic mounting feet so no wonder why they broke... but those missing screws from the end caps means they most like shook out from vibration which is not good

Plastic mounting feet so no wonder why they broke... but those missing screws from the end caps means they most like shook out from vibration which is not good
Yeah..."heavy hands". They don't know when to stop tightening. Trust me, it doesn't take much. They only downfall of these Rubicon amps.

And some scratches on the end side....one of them being from the screwdriver.

Another thing I noticed is you can see threads starting to form inside the mounting hole. That tells me he used oversized dia bolts/screws to mount the amps.

I have a korean made monoblock, same buildhouse with those big name brand, from what distributor told me. Has 80amp fuse, 1 ohm stable. Rated at 600@2ohm, 800@1ohm, all at 12.5v. Asking $90 shipped.
whats the name?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.