2 SA 12's w/ Box

Is this a good deal? I kinda believe it is and dont wanna pass up. He's posted for $450 on cl, but I talked him down to $200.

00X0X_6OUJepIRM06_600x450.jpg

What size is the box? Also how old the subs are would help. But seems like a good deal if you can get it for 200. The 2 subs by themselves would be a deal at 200$ imo. I paid 130 a piece for my SA 12s about 2 years ago now, both used.

Lol well does he own a tape measure, but do you have any more pics? A full view of the box would be helpful. Is it vented or ported? A shot of the port would be nice. Reguarless it still seems like a deal as long as the subs are in good shape. The box would just add to the mix

He backed out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif Its all good tho. I've got something else in mind anyway
i have a single 15 for sale if your interested. about the same price as one SA 15 new and should be as loud as a pair of SA 12s off the same power ruffly..

and to top it off ill build you a box cheap. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Id jump on it real quick !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

You can tell what series by looking at the screw hole pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.