FOCAL BNIB Expert PS 165

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand new never used or taken out of box.Partial horn loading tweeter

•High sensitivity

•Dynamics and neutrality

•Adjustable tweeter levels

•Three tweeter cut-off frequencies

•Three tweeter integration possibilities

Bi-ampable crossovers

Price: $350 not $275 or $250 or $310

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:$15

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks EG. I'm a CDT fanboy, took these on trade, should make someones setup sound real nice and accurate. C'mon with it pull the trigger on the money loser for me and comeup for you.

How do these compair to hertz hsk 165xl
They don't. These are great speakers, and worth what he is asking for them, but the HSK XL's are in a different league. There is a reason for the few hundred dollars difference in price. You may not notice any difference in sound quality at lower volumes, but the XL's will get way louder and sound clear while taking gobs of power.

They don't. These are great speakers, and worth what he is asking for them, but the HSK XL's are in a different league. There is a reason for the few hundred dollars difference in price. You may not notice any difference in sound quality at lower volumes, but the XL's will get way louder and sound clear while taking gobs of power.
Ahh ok are the hsk xl the best in the 700 to 1200 range? Or is the price to difference ratio not even worth it?

I would have to say that in the $700-$1200 range the CDT ES lineup is better. But that is subjective. At this price point ($300-400) I feel these FOCALS are pretty hard to beat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.