Explosive Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sweet, any links for people without facebook to buy? I've got 2/0 welding cable coming and I only have Sky High 2/0 copper lugs, which would be fore 4/0 welding wire

[quote name='adulbrich']Sweet, any links for people without facebook to buy? I've got 2/0 welding cable coming and I only have Sky High 2/0 copper lugs, which would be fore 4/0 welding wire[/QUOTE]

Couldn't find :( maybe @Popwarhomie knows?

I also have 2/0 eb coming in tomorrow. Apparently these lugs should fit perfectly. Will post once it arrives

[quote name='Sake']Couldn't find :( maybe @Popwarhomie knows?

I also have 2/0 eb coming in tomorrow. Apparently these lugs should fit perfectly. Will post once it arrives[/QUOTE]

If they do fit, I'm definitely going to get some!

Xplicit audio used to advertise for Explosive but i don't think they do anymore.

I have a better place to get lugs from now if you don't want the free heat shrink.

Cable Lugs

The more you order the better the deal obviously. I ordered 100 2/0 and sold most of them for $1 each to local bassheads.

Xplicit audio used to advertise for Explosive but i don't think they do anymore.
I have a better place to get lugs from now if you don't want the free heat shrink.

Cable Lugs

The more you order the better the deal obviously. I ordered 100 2/0 and sold most of them for $1 each to local bassheads.
2/0 lugs for 2/0 welding cable with this link I assume? I don't understand how you select "pieces" and "quantity" separate and neither change the price it says. What is the unit price for?

http://www.windynation.com/Cable-Lugs/Windy-Nation/2-0-Gauge-AWG-Tinned-Marine-Copper-Battery-Cable-Lug/-/285?p=YzE9MjQ=

crimped lugs are typically for grounding applicatons..
GIF-bubbles-glasses-OMG-shocked-trailer-park-boys-wow-GIF.gif

I don't know why you would want to use a crimp lug on something you have to clean every 3 months.

Blackburn #3/0 Stranded to #4 Stranded Type-BC Single Conductor 1-Hole Mount Wire Connector-BTC3104-B2-5 - The Home Depot

only on permant grounding for structures do we use crimp connectors like that for such high amperage connections. in a wet location id advise using a terminal that you can easily remove and clean the conductors.

having two dissimilar metals also enhances the corrosion process. those tinned wires dont corrode nearly as fast but its lowers conductivity. copper to copper connections with some corrosion preventing products are the way to go..

and the crimping tool is expensive. hitting that **** with a hammer more than likely. KMSL the real tool used for it not that **** you hit on is a couple 100 bucks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Eggroll

RingsOfSaturn>your music
Eggroll
Death Metal > Your Music
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views