what would you do!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Hey fellas wi tax time quickly approaching, I find myself with a series of choices. I have a dd 9500g motor, and I will be reconing it, this is where it gets interesting. First I can go as planned with a simple 10" basket and drop in from dd for $215. Then also have a the option to send it in to dd for a full on rebuild into a supercharged 10 with new basket and cf cap. Don't need the cf cone. This will run me $600+. Or my final option I have a 12" ti frame I can mount up and do a custom sub with psi guts for $190.what would you guys do. Keep in mind that the wife is more likely to kill me the more I spend.

Lie-Down-Try-Not-To-Cry-Cry-Alot-Meme.jpg

Why psi? I won't cry to much. 10" will go in a tline and the 12 will go in 3cu at 35hz. Looking wide bandwidth loud. Just having second thoughts on the 10" cause I am not sure if it will have the output I'm looking for.

But stang has given me cut sheet and sketch up for a 9510 tline and I feel compelled to build it. Its only 25 more for the drop in and basket from dd. However the motor sure looks **** attached to that ti basket.

But stang has given me cut sheet and sketch up for a 9510 tline and I feel compelled to build it. Its only 25 more for the drop in and basket from dd. However the motor sure looks **** attached to that ti basket.

It's the DD motor making the TI basket look like crap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
shauncox26
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from