Tax returns?

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
What do you guys have planned for tax returns? Any new audio builds? Adding to your system? Kinda between a rock and a hard place right now on what i should do. Thinking either buying a project car or building up the audio system in my bronco

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I worked about 8 or 9 days in 2015 so not sure I'll get much lol.

Might sell the wife's Altima and use that money and a bit of her tax return to get myself a different car.

Lol I was thinking of getting two HDS210s in my bronco so I could use the same amp just at a 2ohm load just not sure if they'd be louder than the HDS215. 215 is currently seeing 850watts @4ohm at 2ohms the two tens would be seeing around 1200watts.

Lol I was thinking of getting two HDS210s in my bronco so I could use the same amp just at a 2ohm load just not sure if they'd be louder than the HDS215. 215 is currently seeing 850watts @4ohm at 2ohms the two tens would be seeing around 1200watts.
What amp? Why not 1 ohm?

14 grand?? Wth am I doing wrong>?!!

Anyway, not much audiowise, but will be putting my x15's in place of my 4 10's.

my s10 p/u wants audio in it as well....but we shall see. I got what I want in my head just seeing if i can gather the funds for it.

Well if you make between 100k and 119k and your the sole income... Married with 2 kids child tax credit makes it like you have 4 kids lol I made 118k last year before my 32k in Perdium... Sure miss that untaxed money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you make between 100k and 119k and your the sole income... Married with 2 kids child tax credit makes it like you have 4 kids lol I made 118k last year before my 32k in Perdium... Sure miss that untaxed money

What line of work did you do?

Forgot to add...gonna sink a little $$ into my house. There's some things I wanna do to it which should up the value a little.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif welcome to the club haha

Ah that's why. And you guys are prob hurting right now because of the low gas pricing.
Opec is not united states oilers.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.