Tax returns?

I'll probably only get about $500-600 back. Still undecided about what to do next. I think I'm just going to keep saving up and then do a giant build.

Quad alts and finishing my door pods is all I'll do with this build to finish it up. Won't cost me any more money though, since I've got 5 gallons of resin and another tub of bondo in the basement

Did you even make enough to have to pay taxes adulbrich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably more than you after working two jobs last year simultaneously //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Made enough to get a refund for the fourth year in a row

WTF is a tax refund?
People who work and pay taxes get some of that money back

I only made 108k on the books last year... + the 16k off the book and that's without working 2 months... I'm sure you made that at k mart

Should get about 1600 back. Gonna pay off some stuff, then start working on a nasty single 15 build of mine. Hopefully have enough money for an alt after buying all the wire, sub, amp, and etc..

I only made 108k on the books last year... + the 16k off the book and that's without working 2 months... I'm sure you made that at k mart

Yeah, way more than that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Im going to spend most if not all to stock up on ammo.
......................................... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Hey everyone come look how big his internet Weeener is!! ^
Dis big

biden2.jpg

Hey everyone come look how big his internet Weeener is!! ^
Almost as big on the Internet as it is in real life lol... Making over 100k a year doesn't come without sacrifice... Gone from home 2 weeks at a time then when you do get to go home your honey do list + the things i need to get done doesn't leave much time for fun

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.