Tax returns?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif welcome to the club haha
Opec is not united states oilers.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Oh I've taken 50k dollar a year pay cut pretty much... I sure hope opec drowns soon... Be weary tho they just recently had a emergency meeting recently... There's talk of oil shooting up to 200 a barrel and if that happens prices are gonna soar..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I've taken 50k dollar a year pay cut pretty much... I sure hope opec drowns soon... Be weary tho they just recently had a emergency meeting recently... There's talk of oil shooting up to 200 a barrel and if that happens prices are gonna soar..

They recently did layoffs again, but its because people continue to hire while overhead cost are at margin highs.

Omg I hope not. there was an article about gas prices staying around 2 ish for the next 5 yrs or so. That would put a lot of people in the oil field outta work, if they aren't already. Somehow that **** needs to be balanced out. Getting tired of paying 4-5 bucks just for gas.

Im getting a 6 bolt 4g63 longblock for my 96 eclipse gsx and possibly going to send out my center diff to be welded. I did not get back as much federal this year and I ended up having to pay in state taxes.

Im getting a 6 bolt 4g63 longblock for my 96 eclipse gsx and possibly going to send out my center diff to be welded. I did not get back as much federal this year and I ended up having to pay in state taxes.
I still would rather a 4g64 with evo swapped parts.

4g63 is just to easy to work with. Your diff is it open or limited?

I still would rather a 4g64 with evo swapped parts.
4g63 is just to easy to work with. Your diff is it open or limited?

the 4g63 im getting from a friend and its local, he also has the center diff I need but it is open. the complete powertrain was stripped from this car for a swap, the guy I bought it from wanted to go auto because he has a purpose built drag car. its got 32k on the body and was shipped from California. so over the course of this winter/summer I need to buy auto trans,rear diff, and all four shafts, t/3 turbo manifold and im sure many other things. this will be mainly 1/4 mile car.

the 4g63 im getting from a friend and its local, he also has the center diff I need but it is open. the complete powertrain was stripped from this car for a swap, the guy I bought it from wanted to go auto because he has a purpose built drag car. its got 32k on the body and was shipped from California. so over the course of this winter/summer I need to buy auto trans,rear diff, and all four shafts, t/3 turbo manifold and im sure many other things. this will be mainly 1/4 mile car.
Are you a member on dsmlink forums? Can find lots of nice stuff there for these.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.