been thinking...

Participant count
  • Participant list

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
well, my power is an SAZ-5000. now i've been thinking (due to limited space)... would it be wise to run four 15's ported or 4 18's sealed? i know sealed will give me a bit wider bandwith, but wanted to know how it would effect output.. that's quite a cone area difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It’s when Google enacted the useful content search update last Sep, is when traffic took a nose dive. A lot of sites took it on the chin. I’ve...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
My 1964 fender vibroverb. It’s a tube amp for guitar. It has broken many times. But it is a serviceable amp. I can fix it.
This place used to be thriving. This place has changed much like the hobby. The brick and mortar stores are phasing out leaving no one to host...

About this thread

BoomBoxStereo

10+ year member
@woofergram
BoomBoxStereo
Long Island, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date