Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3pWn3r
10+ year member

Post Number: 99,999
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood KDC BT958HD head unit for sale.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new in box, never installed. I received two so this one is up for sale. This head unit has everything you could want in a head unit with the exception of a fancy screen and navigation. I run one of these currently and would highly recommend them for a single din HU. I remade the thread to add pictures since I couldn't edit my original post...

Price:

Looking to get $150 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

brand new wow i never had kenwood cd players this one looks nice
I ended up selling it locally last night for $150, I demo'ed the one I had installed in my truck for the new owner beforehand. Even though this one is gone I still highly recommend this head unit. JVC offers a comparable HU with similar features but lacks the HD radio I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...