wat is everybody's termlab score?

Lol you're running about 1300-1500 watts after rise and voltage drop to two 15s. A 142 is about right for that.

I have yet to meter but I am gonna try to find a competition or someone with a TL so I can get a score. I have 4 OA 15s in a 13 cube box tuned to 31hz. Gonna be running about 2500-3k and I have a 320a alt. I'm predicting low 50s

149.3, Two Eclipse 9152's, DA7122. Trunk of a 2000 maxima. peaked at 34hz. Not anywhere near my best. Not even with two of these subs. Just my favorite score because it was done in trunk space only.

146.79 on music spl lab tbough... two sa12's on skar 4500.1 @ .5ohm in a bigass tahoe lol. 147.1 same truck Ampere audio 5000.1 Fi team 18" @ 35hrtz tuned at 29

Lol you're running about 1300-1500 watts after rise and voltage drop to two 15s. A 142 is about right for that.
I have yet to meter but I am gonna try to find a competition or someone with a TL so I can get a score. I have 4 OA 15s in a 13 cube box tuned to 31hz. Gonna be running about 2500-3k and I have a 320a alt. I'm predicting low 50s
how are you figuring that "its about right"?

Im running 2 SDC2.5 15s and 1 shark 2500d(rated 2k @ 1ohm) after rise/voltage im probly seeing around 800-1k from the amp split between the pair and i metered a 143 legal on saturday at 35hz(Iasca IDBL) at maybe half power(first time subs have seen power since i got them so i didnt want to mess them up before they are broke in). I think i will see a 145 or so when they are broke in. Also will be pulling out the box and glassing the port(my current port is only a piece of sonotube by it self LOL) and putting flares on it(no flares currently LOL) and inside of the box and adding another shark 2500d on them later. So not sure what to expect from them when thats done. Hoping for like a 147 from it when im done.

With my sig I did a 142.2 on music :/ in a box Caprice trunk
Op im not bashing or trashing, but cvx's are decent. Im curious to what your build looks like because i think you could get some more from what you have currently. whats the specs for your enclosure? Size? Tuning? Etc?

Not loud enough..Also most meter at the dash or in the kick from what I gather.. I meter at the headrest where my ears would be

Not loud enough..Also most meter at the dash or in the kick from what I gather.. I meter at the headrest where my ears would be
im not loud enough i know.... if you seen my port you would probly laugh and put it on a fails page. I through it together right before a show and got everything hooked up. But i was impressed with it as is. I havnt got to order my spiral fittings for my sonotube yet so its just a piece of 12" sonotube in there right. It actually looks kind of cool to me lol but probly not to most

im not loud enough i know.... if you seen my port you would probly laugh and put it on a fails page. I through it together right before a show and got everything hooked up. But i was impressed with it as is. I havnt got to order my spiral fittings for my sonotube yet so its just a piece of 12" sonotube in there right. It actually looks kind of cool to me lol but probly not to most
Pics?? or you can send it to me on fb.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.