local pick up for AA avalanche with enclosure for HT

Participant count
  • Participant list

adio
5,000+ posts

THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!
Item(s) for Sale:

18" ascendant audio avalanche in a 6 foot tall sonotube (please txt me, devon, at 412-513-7670 if your serious)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

sub is XBL^2 and dual 2ohms. the sonotube itself is 24 inches in diameter and 65 inches tall...... with the wooden base the whole thing is 72 inches tall. its tuned to 17HZ

the sub is 10/10 cosmeticaly and mechanically. the enclosure is 10/10 in terms of functionality and 9.5/10 cosmetically just because

Price:

heres the kicker (no pun intended)...... im selling this for $140!!! yes motherfucker $140...BUT YOU MUST COME PICK UP THE WHOLE THING!!!. you must take the enclosure and sub. i want them gone.

if you want JUST the sub ....$210

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

today is thursday august 21, 2014 between 10:30 and 10:40pm. i want this gone by august 30, 2014. you get paid tomorrow or next friday, so dont play me like you dont have the cash!!!!

I will not consider shipping this sub ANYWHERE until until august 31, 2014. again , this needs to be a local pick up ( riverside station subdivision in decatur, georgia 30034..... the corner of river road and riverside parkway)

if nobody comes and gets it...... i will send the sub to you for $190 + shipping

questions:

1.) hey, will you take.......?

no, these are bottom/final prices. $140 local pick of sub and enclosure....$210 for just the local pick up of the sub only...... $190 + shipping for the sub ON OR AFTER august 31, 2014 for the sub (please txt me, devon, if you're serious 412-513-7670)

2.) are you interested in trades?

no, im scaling back on household items and other stuff

3.) hey i really want this stuff, can you work with me?

no, come get this stuff now!! SSA, stereo integrity, sundown, soundquebed, obdsidian and other companies wont work with you either.

4.) hey i'll give you X dollars right gatdam now!!! money in hand, paypal account is logged on....

if its not what im askin for, save your dough chief

5.) hey man, ill give you X plus cash....

no thanks. please come get these items and pay me in full with cash or money order

6.) why are you selling these?

i'm moving in a couple of months. these are the largest items in my house ( i have 2 of these) im only using 1 right now and the other has been sitting out in my living room for the past year. 1 DEFINITELY has to go. the 2nd one i have......... ehhhhhhhhhh, if you want it talk to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if u know of, heard of and/or really like subs from Hsu, SVS, rhythmik audio, power sound audio, velodyne, craigsub from chase and others CRUSH EM with an 18!!!!!!

do you know how much a sub from 1 of these companies cost!??!?! a fuckin lot!!! and thats just for a 12" powred by, maybe, a 300-400 watt amp. only a few internet direct home theater companies make 18s........ come get yours right now for $140 ( adio aint playin!!)

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
how in the sam hell has this not sold yet? i would have done bought this and burned the enclosure in the street if i didnt want it. if only i were closer... GLWS

how in the sam hell has this not sold yet? i would have done bought this and burned the enclosure in the street if i didnt want it. if only i were closer... GLWS
Idk why ppl aren't buyin this!!! Frusttating!!!_£¥/!&*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.