dumb question: subwoofer mounting

itln.stln

how do you guys your sub in your trunk? I've been thinking about using some mdf cut to the shape of my trunk so I can mount my sub to it and not have it slide around. Do you guys just get L-brackets and screw them right into the trunk floor? I would like to avoid drilling into the car if at all possible but will do what is necessary to make sure things are setup right.

take some 2x4 cut them to proper length and wedge them longways behind the sub box to the back of the trunk.
creative idea but I don't think it's what I'm looking for since I want to do a clean install and preserve trunk space. I saw someone create a floor with hinges out of MDF and that was basically what I was planning on doing with some 1/4" MDF. Do any of you have pictures of your subwoofer/amplifier mount in the trunk before being covered/hidden by carpet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.