F/S Joe Rocket Riding Coat

Participant count
  • Participant list

fannin88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
don't know how many motorcycle riders we have on here, but the weather is warm and the bikes are coming out. I don't ride anymore so I might as well try to recoup some money off of this.

Joe Rocket Ballistic Series Riding Jacket size Large- The outer shell is black with yellow and white, made of nylon and polyester. The inside is black, made of polyester. There are 2 zippered pockets in front, 4 zippered vents in front (2 for torso, 1 for each arm in bicep area), 2 zippered vents in back, zipper in bottom rear of jacket to zip into pants, velcro straps on each side of the waist to tighten that area, velcro wrist straps, removable zip-out inner liner, 2 buttons on the collar, all the typical CE-approved padding in the shoulders and elbows. All zippers have zipper pulls to make it easier to grab with gloves on. There are Joe Rocket emblems on each shoulder and a subtle imprint "Rocket" on the back which looks pretty cool to me. I can guarentee that if you lay your bike down you'll wish you had something like this on! The pads are removable for washing. I have took them out and wore the coat to dinner a time or two. It is a really good looking coat to me. Ok overall it is a used coat, but a very nice one.

I paid $140 plus shipping last spring. I can do $75 shipped.

Mods can you move this to the misc instead of the misc car audio. I accidentally put it in the wrong section. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.