Audison Bit ONE DSP

Jayzbent
10+ year member

IlliNOISE
Item(s) for Sale:

Audison Bit ONE DSP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in great shape. One of a kind done in black and silver carbon fiber. I do have the software also. I can email it to you.

Specs:elettromedia USA | Products |

Price:

$575 Shipped No Trades!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me

Item Pictures:

IMG_2782_zps756fbc5b.jpg

IMG_2781_zps574b4f44.jpg

IMG_2783_zpsf0dc813b.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My question is how much would you price it if were not carbon fiber? Is the the bottom part in CF too?
It has no barring on my price. I do Hydrographics as a business so it didn't cost me anything other than a bit of time and material. The bottom is not done because well why? It's mounted down typically so it would be pointless.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.