Skar VVX 12s

fannin88
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Skar VVX 12 D4 subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have 2 VVX 12s for sale. Not in a hurry. I wrecked my car a while back and they have just been setting in it since. I drive a single cab truck now so I have no use for them anymore at the moment. The subs are in good condition. Perfect? No. Very presentable? I believe so. The bottoms do have light scratches and such on then but it never was a big deal for me. They lived their lives in the Starr Mountain Sounds birch enclosure you'll see in my signature. I can get specific pictures upon request.

One sub tested 3.8 on one coil and 3.8 on the other also. The other sub read 3.9 and 4.0

mechanically they are great...I just don't have any room for them. Any questions or picture requests are welcome.

Price:

$250 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in the price (conus)

Item Pictures:

20140512_214252.jpg

20140512_214348.jpg

20140512_214416.jpg

20140512_185601.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

fannin, what's up yo.. saw you on fb a day or two and thought that was you but was like.. he wouldn't remember me.. good person here folks, awesome to deal with.

fannin, what's up yo.. saw you on fb a day or two and thought that was you but was like.. he wouldn't remember me.. good person here folks, awesome to deal with.
Yes sir, I threw them on fb first since I get notifications, it just makes it easier. Thanks for the kind words buddy!

What size do they need. If trades are an option, I have a set of the 12spoke re se10's, they can do sealedat .65 each. Pm if interested. They are in decent shape, one could use a recone, but they are 100percent fuctional.

What size do they need. If trades are an option, I have a set of the 12spoke re se10's, they can do sealedat .65 each. Pm if interested. They are in decent shape, one could use a recone, but they are 100percent fuctional.
I've heard alot of people say 2.5 or so cubes id's about right but that will depend on the application of course. They sounded good in my smaller box but I don't think I gave them enough power or air space to let them shine, plus I was tuned a little higher than must guys run. As for the trade, thank toy but no thank you. I'm kind of getting away from audio for the moment and would like to use this cash for another project I'm looking at getting into.

can these subs handle close to 2k watts? i have a planet audio tt2250... i had 2 kicker cvr 12s and i burned the voice coils in about 30 mins of play haha so i need something that can handle my amp

I have HEARD of people doing it. I personally didn't even throw their "labeled rms" at them.

it all depends on enclosure, how clean your power is and factors such as those. I can't guarantee they won't but I also won't say will. Might need to search around a little and see what people done.

For the money, I doubt you'll find a pair that gets you closer. Not talking myself up, just stating my opinion. Thanks for the interest. Let me know if you want them.

can these subs handle close to 2k watts? i have a planet audio tt2250... i had 2 kicker cvr 12s and i burned the voice coils in about 30 mins of play haha so i need something that can handle my amp
I have 3 of the 10's hooked up 2 Skar 2500's strapped.. Been this way for over two years without fail.. Just be smart and all will be ok...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.