Reasonably priced SQL

GFY101

So i had a JL 10W7 in a sealed box in my 2001 mustang for years. This was the perfect ballance of quality and volume in my mind. I sold this years ago as well as my Mustang. I now have a 2010 Explorer and I want to get something back in the trunk. I have looked into a 12 or 13 W7, however spending over $2000 is not an option at this point. I am looking for some suggestions and below are what I am looking for:

SQL. It will be in a sealed box as Sq is most important to me, however I also want to feel it, and the lower the better.

I am looking for a single sub as I don't want to lose too much storage space.

I would like to keep it apron $300-350 or less for just the sub.

I am open to the idea of used, however I would rather go new as there are so many people who are just trying to get one over on you.

I am looking for your suggestions on what you think would fit my needs. Thanks for your help.

dude, Fi Q

I just received my Fi Q 12 and it is ridiculous, I cant wait for it to loosen up a bit

and get a little lower but it is already impressive

I would love to hear one with the high qts option for sealed boxes though

I have the standard low qts for ported

tantric makes awesome sql subwoofers. you can definitely can get an md in that price range. the hd is another option that is closer to 400$ but a **** good subwoofer at that

It's on closeout, but we have the Diamond SX124 in stock. It's almost identical to the old D6 subwoofer, with the TDX cooling technology for high power handling. Above all this is a sound quality sub, suitable for sealed or ported enclosures.

Well thank you all. FI Q is the winner. Now for the amp... Was looking at the Hifonics BRX1600. 1D. Anything better for the $200 price point?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.