Is this normal?

argenis69
10+ year member

SQ Bass Lover
NY, USA
Hi Guys,

A few days ago I went to fix my rear window and when I opened the trunk to start working on it, I noticed that both batteries and the subwoofer were covered with cold frost. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Is this something normal? Is there something I have to do to avoid this?

Do I have to worry about it?

Thank you.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this.

If the day before there was high humidity and the night was very cold, the moisture in the air will freeze and fall on surfaces. This is commonly called "frost".

Anybody who leaves their car outside instead of in a garage will have that happen to them this time of year.

No it's not bad for your equipment. Unless you have your amps circuit board all out in the open with no casing. lol

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this.
If the day before there was high humidity and the night was very cold' date=' the moisture in the air will freeze and fall on surfaces. This is commonly called "frost".

Anybody who leaves their car outside instead of in a garage will have that happen to them this time of year.

No it's not bad for your equipment. Unless you have your amps circuit board all out in the open with no casing. lol[/quote']

Thanks, thats a relief. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

argenis69

10+ year member
SQ Bass Lover
argenis69
NY, USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date