Clarion NX702 owners

Participant count
  • Participant list
That is pretty hard to answer if you are gauging how to set your own. We sold the NX702 as a dealer until a few months back when we moved away from Clarion. That is a great unit with exception possibilities for settings. Most of our installs netted very different settings for each application though.

We have sold a few, overall good units, the GUI looks good, however using the GUI is a little clunky, and they could do a lot more to make it current smart phone generation compatible. JVC and Pioneer win out over this unit IMO as far as connectivity and overall settings too. Clarion has fallen behind the curve in some aspects.

We have sold a few, overall good units, the GUI looks good, however using the GUI is a little clunky, and they could do a lot more to make it current smart phone generation compatible. JVC and Pioneer win out over this unit IMO as far as connectivity and overall settings too. Clarion has fallen behind the curve in some aspects.
The NX603 and FX503 are much more "connected" with smartphones. Neither unit supports the Apple Lightning connector iPhones, but Android and iPhone 4 support is quite different than older Clarion models. Clarion Smart Access The GUI is improved on these models over the NX702.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.