oleblue27

FS: BNIB Xs Power d3400

Item(s) for Sale:

Xs power d3400

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The battery is brand new in box and resting at 12.56 volts. Comes with tall post adapters that are scuffed a bit.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

240 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26545853[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26545852[/ATTACH]

Buyer beware. I purchased this battery and never received it. Was told no shipper would ship to Alaska and then said he lost his job and has not given a refund.

proof?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1986 Nissan hardbody

Hu:Kenwood Kmm-100u

front:1 Cheep Kenwood speaker.

Rear:the 3in of room behind my seat where my amp sits

Sub:soon

Amp:polk pa330

Wiring:1/0 knu kca to 4gauge distribution block and 1/0 kca big 3

Do you have proof you purchased this and he ganked you?

Sure. I've got emails from him and a paypal statement showing payment. He did email me yesterday saying he is trying to get the funds to repay me, but I'll have to wait to see if he comes through with it. If he refunds me, I'll post on here.

Sure. I've got emails from him and a paypal statement showing payment. He did email me yesterday saying he is trying to get the funds to repay me, but I'll have to wait to see if he comes through with it. If he refunds me, I'll post on here.

file a claim asap or your screwed

Sold To: Goodear and ATC_DJ

Bought From: Dtrom and f1mclarenagr

Build about to go down in my new 2006 Honda Crv

Head Unit: pioneer deh 80prs, Front stage: Hertz HSK Components, Rear: Hertz dsk comps , Sub Stage: Tantric HD 10s, Sub Amp: AudioQue 3500.1, Highs Amp: AudioQue 120.4

Electrical Consists of a Singer 200 amp alt, a Shuriken BT 80, two Crescendo Group 31s and lots of Execution Audio 1/0 Gauge.