VA
Item(s) for Sale:

taramps hd8000 1ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

turned on once to ensure it works, BNIB otherwise

Price:

$700 shipped, $725 with dual inputs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me, comes with everything as if you boaght it from taramps except a lot cheaper and a lot faster. Im only selling because I need tires.

Item Pictures:

I usually use caco, but heres my itrader. I can get username pics if neccessary, but I have already put it back in its box. Not a big deal.

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings

Feedback Score:

Positive Feedback: 12

100.0%

Members who left positive:

Members who left negative: 12

Total positive feedback: 12

View Complete Feedbacks for dirt101

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: taramps hd8000 1ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

turned on once to ensure it works, BNIB otherwise

Price:

$700 shipped, $725 with dual inputs

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me, comes with everything as if you boaght it from taramps except a lot cheaper and a lot faster. Im only selling because I need tires.

I usually use caco, but heres my itrader. I can get username pics if neccessary, but I have already put it back in its box. Not a big deal.

iTrader Profile Recent Ratings

Feedback Score:

Positive Feedback: 12

100.0%

Members who left positive:

Members who left negative: 12

Total positive feedback: 12

View Complete Feedbacks for dirt101

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

might want to fix that lol, made me laugh at first.

yeah funny thing is I tried to fix it, but since I copy and pasted it was being difficult. the amp is sold now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...