Incriminator,DD,DC,Sundown Subwoofers....

Participant count
  • Participant list
As Some of you guys know I have been researching these companies for quality subwoofers, The setup I plan on executing will need to be able to push 2500 rms and what I should have mentioned in my other thread is I am hoping to get a mixture of spl and sq in one 15 incher or even 1 18 incher if the 18 doesnt require a box that will fill up my whole trunk but Im pretty sure that 18 incher would. So In a honest opinion 1 15 will have to do, Now during my research The amp I plan on getting here in a few weeks here is a Digital designs m3b which seems to be able to be enough power and offer more if I need to upgrade add to the system as i feel this will be my last time upgrading my system. The sub Is still kind of in the air I want the DD9500 but Im looking at incriminator audio and they are offering a 15 incher for under $500 i believe its a death penalty and its 2k rms. I Looked at dc audio and they have a comparable sub I think its a lv5 or lvl 6 that doing 2k rms as well prices I cant seem to find yet, next is sundown I think its the z series and the price on these are in the $600 range same as the DD9500 series. Then theres the company called skar audio but I am skeptical on these subs as one of my buddies has had bad times with those subs so Im not really considering them unless anyone here have used the subs? I dont want to turn this thread into a vs thread but honestly I want opinions on all these companies like are they quality subs,customer service and price of recones and best of all which one can really get loud low and sound good as well. Im not into competing so the sub I want is for a daily and can last me years

For dc pricing you'll need to hit up a dealer or email them direct. @mylows10 ; can help there. The sub your thinking of is the XL. You cant go wrong with any of the subs youve listed. Their all monsters. For what its worth I ran the death penalty and its a beast woofer. Very loud and musical

I plan on going to check out my lows shop soon when I get some time, he told me he has some phd componenets, but thats off topic and Ill start another thread on components soon lol, Dtrom Hows the quality of sub?

I plan on going to check out my lows shop soon when I get some time, he told me he has some phd componenets, but thats off topic and Ill start another thread on components soon lol, Dtrom Hows the quality of sub?
I don't have a shop anymore. I'm mostly a rep and Internet sales. For the most part. I do however keep some parts for displaying at shows and local sales But I can help you with pretty much most any sub you might want. My teammate is a dd dealer. I deal with. Dc. American bass. Sundown b2. Tantric ascendant and the mainstream stuff

The Tantric HDD should also be a sub you're looking at for the power you want to be able to handle, goals, and price point (Much cheaper than the DD 9500 or Z.v4) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.