Photoshoot done by Yours Truly!

RoYALbLUE08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NYC
Sup guys, it was really nice today so i decided to do a photoshoot !

not sure if some of you guys know or not but im not just into car audio, i work as a professional photographer been working with my dad and other companies for years now, but im also into detailing and modding cars.

i modded my car slowly because ive been studying for dental school which is getting really hard to get into.

anyways! enjoy the pics! all taken by me with Canon 5d mark II and Canon 50D using 70-200 f2.8 lens and 16-35f2.8 lens

What you mean obsessive? It's a photoshoot
lol, i know its a photoshoot, of your car with different backgrounds and stuff, don't get me wrong, looks good... just in my opinion a little obsessive... and your on ca.com... pop the trunk dam it!!!

lol, i know its a photoshoot, of your car with different backgrounds and stuff, don't get me wrong, looks good... just in my opinion a little obsessive... and your on ca.com... pop the trunk dam it!!!
haha! yeah i know i should of had some shots of my equipment but honestly i wasnt even planning on doing a photoshoot. but yea like i said i also mod my car not just audio so just wanted to share to you guys something different on this forum you know? haha but thanks!

No audioz in the fauxtoe shoot. This thread is insta-fail.

Seriously, though, I like your sense of angle and depth of field. One reason I love the prime lens I have for my 60D. And Canon FTMFW!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.