Funky Pups!!

Just saw a Facebook post from Car Stereo Giant. They have a Funky Pup Hook up and are selling 8"s, 10"s 12"s and 15"s.
****, no amps big enough to power em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

****, no amps big enough to power em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
D@MN our luck. Going to have to cut and re-route power from Washington DC to get em going!

Information and most of the Specifications are Limited due to Government Regulations and control of this Product. By purchasing this product you more than likely will gain respect from everyone around you. You will not only become the talk of the town but also will gain street credit amongst the local Car Audio Guru's, Street Hustla's, Common Thug's and your Friends Cousins Baby Momma. This also includes but is not limited to everyone else envying your sheer existence. Many lucky enthusiasts have experienced the sheer destruction that can be caused from the use of a Funky Pup woofers. (At least I have read this on Forums....) So now is your chance to own this technological marvel. WARNING: You must use at your own risk and with Severe CAUTION! Damage to others including property and loss of life can come from misuse of this product.

The only other speaker that is as near amazing as these pup's where a couple of 200watt 15" 1990's thumps I used to own. Beautiful orange surrounds. Rare earth element 5oz magnets. Left them in my car and some audiophile thieve stole them. Just google image thump subwoofers. Amazing SQ!

Does Funky Pup haz website?

gallery_3_2_29906.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.