Not open for further replies.

Chevy Blazin'
10+ year member

Chevy Blazin'
US
Item(s) for Sale:

Memphis 16MC5.1400 5 chan. amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

like new condition with no marks or anything. Comes in original box with all paper work and receipt for the rest of the warrant which should be about 8 or 9 mths. I'm the original owner and I paid just under $800 for this amp

Price:

$600 or maybe be willing to part for cash and a decent 4 channel amp

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is on the buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
clarity is a lil better then the original belle and the quality is about the same except for the newer 1 has a input changer for the rca inputs 1x and 10x all depends on the headunit and a lil more watts to the sub also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...