Please recommend me a high output alternator

Participant count
  • Participant list

ThomasG
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I need a high output alternator for my ford focus Zx3 2003. I am running 2200rms with two batteries so I'm guess I would need 200A give or take? I can't find anything so if someone could link me up to something I'd appreciate it thanks.

We have been using Ohio for over a decade. We have installed Mechman and DC powers in various cars over the years and they seem to do well.

However, our alt of choice currently is still Ohio Generator.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.

About this thread

ThomasG

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
ThomasG
Sick Lake city
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date