Sign in to follow this  
Demon73

Install help

I changed out the stock HU on my Mazda Mpv. I used the wire harness adapter and all went well. But I have no dash lights now. I have checked all of the fuses that I can find. I have also put old HU back in to see if there was a problem with my wiring still no lights. I removed the instrument cluster to check the lights and they are all good. The strange thing is I have power on both sides of the place where you install the lights. There is no ground? On the harness there is a orange wire marked dash illumination but no orange wire on the HU. How do I get my dash lights back? Any help?

what year mazda MPV

TSgt. Jason Nelson

Andrews AFB, MD USAF

Dealt with audiobahn, sangthing, 93 saturn sl2, basswiigee, goodstuff, HomeGrown, 06gtmike, 95BlackGA

HU: Clarion NX501 Nav Deck

Amps: C2 Audio Recon 1.6, Sundown SAX50.4

Speakers: Silver Flute 6.5" Mids / ID X28 1.25" Tweeters

Subwoofer: 2 C2 Audio Team 1k 12"s

Wire/Battery: SHCA 1/0 OFC--Shuriken BT-80 / BT-35

Alternator: Mechman 320 amp

Sounds like you popped a fuse maybe under the hood that illumination wire is for the deck not dash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

pioneer avhx 4800 dvd, ampere tfhe 9.0 and 150.4 with arc audio xxd 4080

4 d3100 and 3 deka 8a31 and d975 ,270 dc power and 320 amp singer alt

B2 ref mids,Cdt es6 mids cdt es 010 tweets x2 ,es 03 Mids x 2 mx1000 , sky high ,eb flex, and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 crossfire xsv2 18s in a 4th order no wall box

NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Its at 2000 Mazda MVP. Looked under the hood also they look good. Someone said something about a relay they called it a tsn or tns that is under the hood.

Its at 2000 Mazda MVP. Looked under the hood also they look good. Someone said something about a relay they called it a tsn or tns that is under the hood.

A sealed Fuseable Link,If its akwardly shaped out of the norm, it is blown, and needs to be replaced

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Any idea where I might be able to find the fuseable link for the dash illumination on a 2000 Mazda Mpv.

Any idea where I might be able to find the fuseable link for the dash illumination on a 2000 Mazda Mpv.

Have you checked to see if the bulb just needs replacing?Dont remember where that link is,thought it was tucked on the upper side of the dash up high on the left unless that was a toyota

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Yes I have checked all of the lights that don't work and they all look good. I'll look for that fuse. Will it be out or wrapped up with other wires? Thanks!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this