grassroots
10+ year member

needs car audio rehab
ATL
Item(s) for Sale:

optima yellow top d34/78

stinger spv70

Item(s) Description/Condition:

optima manufacturing date is 01/06 and has been my starting battery for most of that.

spv70 is unknown but is at least a couple or more years younger than the optima.

Price:

$25 for the optima

$50 for the stinger

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+$25 shipping for each one

I'm in woodstock GA and will meet around the north atlanta area for local deals.

These have been out of my truck for a day now and they're sitting around 12v's. I'll measure them tomorrow and see if they drop at all. They worked just fine when they were removed but they're obviously reaching the end of their life (the optima is at least).

Item(s) for Sale:
optima yellow top d34/78

stinger spv70

Item(s) Description/Condition:

optima manufacturing date is 01/06 and has been my starting battery for most of that.

spv70 is unknown but is at least a couple or more years younger than the optima.

Price:

$25 for the optima

$50 for the stinger

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+$25 shipping for each one

I'm in woodstock GA and will meet around the north atlanta area for local deals.

These have been out of my truck for a day now and they're sitting around 12v's. I'll measure them tomorrow and see if they drop at all. They worked just fine when they were removed but they're obviously reaching the end of their life (the optima is at least).
Hey man. Im in birmingham. Willing to meet halfway or something>>??? I want both of these . PM me or text me and we can deal

205-910-3352

Nick

Hey man. Im in birmingham. Willing to meet halfway or something>>??? I want both of these . PM me or text me and we can deal
205-910-3352

Nick
6tkyljs.gif

F U!

I was here 1st!

6tkyljs.gif

F U!

I was here 1st!
are ypou gonna get thise bittches or what?? Cause i will buy them rite now if you arent gonna get them>>>Nick

OP,

I will cover shipping charges on both. Where do you want me to send the 75 bucks??? Whats the paypal address

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.