Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitefury360
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lacey wa
View attachment 26536723View attachment 26536724View attachment 26536725Item(s) for Sale: 2 adire tumult 15s

Item(s) Description/Condition: both are d4s one was reconed with xxx soft parts the other needs the motor rebuilt and a recone i got these in a trade for my true tech i was going to keep the orginal one but the motor was taken apart by previous owner (long story) both are now up for sale i cannot afford to recone the other one at this point in time if you pm i can send you more pics and the story of how all this went down

Price: one that needs a recone 75 plus half of shipping one working 175 plus half of shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...