Not open for further replies.

mpowered325is
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Seatte
Item(s) for Sale:

1 Earthquake 40UHC Gold.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The 40UHC is a class AB amp. "Rated" at 1200x1 at 1ohm. I guess some beched 1500+. Take that for whatever its worth.

Output Power at 12.6V:

1 x 40W @ 4 ohms,

1 x 600W @ 2 ohms,

1 x 1200W @ 1 ohm,

THD: .015%

Fuse:60A I think both internal and external or 120A total? Correct me if Im wrong.

Price:

$350 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included from 9057

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

EarthquakeAmp-1.jpg

ah maaaan that's purrdy

super super low thd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have personally tested this amplifier for Greg and it works without any issues. Loads of power and it is pretty clean cosmetic wise too.

GLWS chief!

****, thats the color of it, like a marble look, at first I thought everyone was being sarcastic when they said pretty amp, my first look I thought it looked all rusty and ****, then after the one guy said it's good cosmetically I thought he was blind, so I took another look. Anyway, I'm interested, I'm just trying to convince myself to buy a Class AB

$325 shipped. Not a penny lower. Dont even ask. Hell of a deal for a RARE A/B powerhouse. Not bad on electrical too I guee. A guy on DIYMA sold his a month or two ago and said he had only "one big battery" and didnt have any issues. Im going to run hook it up next weekend, so if its not sold by then, I will be running it till it is. Till then, its on display in my living room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

****, thats the color of it, like a marble look, at first I thought everyone was being sarcastic when they said pretty amp, my first look I thought it looked all rusty and ****, then after the one guy said it's good cosmetically I thought he was blind, so I took another look. Anyway, I'm interested, I'm just trying to convince myself to buy a Class AB
Good way to describe it would be a marble like finish. Pretty cool looking I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...