Build one

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

pioneer avhx 4800 dvd, ampere tfhe 9.0 and 150.4 with arc audio xxd 4080

4 d3100 and 3 deka 8a31 and d975 ,270 dc power and 320 amp singer alt

B2 ref mids,Cdt es6 mids cdt es 010 tweets x2 ,es 03 Mids x 2 mx1000 , sky high ,eb flex, and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 crossfire xsv2 18s in a 4th order no wall box

NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By saucemessiah
      So I recently purchased 4 Polk Audio DB652's for my 2012 Subaru Impreza (with a stock in-dash stereo). I like them but I wanted more out of them so I purchased a Pioneer D9605 5 channel amp. I chose this amp because I wanted to see more output from my current 4 door speakers and a sub woofer that I am planning on getting (Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12"). I feel like I got my amp without being well informed on other factors and was wondering what some great car enthusiast think of my purchases and car audio goals. Ask any questions that I would need to further clarify to help y'all help me!  Also, are the Polk door speakers I got that great?
      All help and recommendations are very much appreciated!!!
      P.s. I don't have a large knowledge of car audio if it isn't yet obvious.

• By RadioShackSQ
      Hello folks! I'm currently putting together a modest SQ build and have run into a bit of a snag with subwoofer, enclosure, and amplifier selection and would greatly appreciate some advice on the matter. The snag is my lack of familiarity with the current "good brands" and the strange lack of shops willing to demo SQ subwoofers or their "high end" subwoofers. While the overall goal is excellent sound quality, I am an oldschool basshead at heart and still want exceptional levels of loud when the mood strikes me. I have, over a few decades, owned various sizes of subwoofers and enclosures and have found that they all have their own merrits however, my favorite subs/enclosure were 2 Soundstream SS10R's (circa mid nineties) sealed with a 600w monoblock supplying the juice. I would love to have something that either matches the level of output and accuracy of that set up or exceeds it, in terms of sonic transparency, as well as the ability to compliment my front stage set up and rattle some door parts loose. I have access to Arc Audio, Hertz, Focal, FI, DD, DA, JL, Audio Frog, Sun Down, and Fosgate.  I would prefer to stay within a budget of $1500 for sub(s) and amplifier. The environment is a 2018 Mustang GT, and I have, roughly 3 cubic feet to use for enclosure space. The build, so far, is as follows:
      •Hertz Mille pro 163.3 three way front stage fully active.
      •Arc Audio XDi 1200.6
      •Arc Audio PS8 DSP
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By TeamPSI
      Haven't been here in a bit, and figured I'd drop a few random shots of some of the latest subs we've been building/re-building here at the shop.

Full pictorials with step-by-step build pics are at our forum, if you want to see them all. I'll just post finished pics in this post.

Don't mean to spam the place up.... just know how we all love to see random subwoofer pron!

If you have any questios, please ask. If not, enjoy the pics.

• By ReWiiNd
      I just had a subwoofer installed and now my speakers revolve when im listening to music my front left speaker turns off then turns on then the front right turns off then turns on then the back left... etc i dont understand how this could have happened was the subwoofer installed incorrectly and messed up the wiring in my car? i had a professional install it so if it was his fault i can go back and have him fix it.