Sign in to follow this  
btdickey99

Which midbass speaker?

Mach 5 MLI 6.5" or Crescendo 6.5" or Alpine Type X 6.5"

I have been out of it for a while and looking for something that can take about 100 rms and sound good. I listen to country and rap(yes very random)

Hopefully someone can provide some feedback and help'

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

What bandwidth?

people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
you dont even got no swag anyway

wizard-2-1.png

I would say ab 50hz...also add the Alpine Type X in the mix

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

I would say ab 50hz...also add the Alpine Type X in the mix

Are you planning on using them as a mid, too? How high are you needing them to go?

people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
you dont even got no swag anyway

wizard-2-1.png

Yea, the bandpass frequencies are good to know. Also location. What treatments? Size limitations, depth limitations?

Well they have differences but i will go to Mach 5.

If your looking for 50hz your looking at the wrong stuff. Your better off looking at a 6.5 sub and adding a separate mid range

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

Zapco ST-4X SQ, ST-1000XMii

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Alpine SPX Pro ring radiators

Hertz HV165XL

Knuconceptz OFC, Custom fit Soundrive RCAs.

If your looking for 50hz your looking at the wrong stuff. Your better off looking at a 6.5 sub and adding a separate mid range

I have actually considered this. I have read that the Type X 6.5 can get pretty low...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

Yea, the bandpass frequencies are good to know. Also location. What treatments? Size limitations, depth limitations?

Treatments: Door will be deadened and hopefully all holes filled

Size limits: 6.5" and ab 3.5" deep

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

I have actually considered this. I have read that the Type X 6.5 can get pretty low...

Low for a mid range with having a prescence is not the low your looking for.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Hertz HV165XL

ive run type x midbass before and they dont go to 50. I had type x componets and the set espeically the tweeter was incredible, but they always lacked midbass to me. If you are looking for a true stand alone midbass that goes to 50, that wont be it.

Possibly midrange and then adding an 8 under my backseat...

So back ti square 1 of which of the choices is an over better speaker?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

Possibly midrange and then adding an 8 under my backseat...

So back ti square 1 of which of the choices is an over better speaker?

You will want that 8 upfront. Your talking about freq that are directional.

2014 Ford Fusion SE 2.0T

JBL MS-8

IDQ12v4 1.8cu sealed

Hertz HV165XL