black m4a's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianw4329
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

3 Black m4a's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have 1 black m4a it was hook in my truck with about 3 hours on it for testing of a woofer! a few scratch

the scratch the end came rubbing on my batteries

Price:

$1300 each for the 2 brand new m4a warranty

$1250 for used one shipped warranty

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

price is shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a buyer locally come in the shop to buy the two new ones only have the one in pic! $1200 shipped only play maybe 3 hrs still has warranty the 3 month old

Wouldnt that make the m4a almost 10,000 watts or more?
well as per dd specs a m3a is 3k at 14.4 but they do 4k so 3 is 12k rms proven power . the ddm4a is 7k at 14.4 assuming its underrated as well 8-9k no where near 12 tho. at best its like 2 ddm3a maybe a bit more

This is what I was told by Kevin at dd! Like I said befor I have not play with amp much just to test a sub the amp is like new! 10/10 so personal I don't know! If I was keep the amps I could prove it in my astro van with good electric !

This is what I was told by Kevin at dd! Like I said befor I have not play with amp much just to test a sub the amp is like new! 10/10 so personal I don't know! If I was keep the amps I could prove it in my astro van with good electric !
im not trying to argue its just seems far off is all how about my offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...