Sign in to follow this  
12voltz+-

FS old school crossfire cfa602 and more!

Item(s) for Sale:

2 - crossfire cfa602

1 - cfq20x

1 - cfx23

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both amps work great ! little tanks i have heard of people running down to 2 ohm daily with no issue with about 800rms out of each. these amps can also do 3 channel mode!! you can have about 100 to 150rms per channel while at the same time gettin 600rms from 1ch for a subwoofer !

works great!! a few blemishes on the chassies of then dip here and there but none the less **** amps

the cfq20x is a 20 band eq per side works great only bad is that there is 3 of the little sliders broken off but the still function if you get a small screw driver and slide the pot back and forth !

cfx23 is a front and rear 4ch input that will split to 3 outputs with crossover and its own controls

can also do high pass low bass and bandpass!!

Price:

no clue what to price these goodies at how about

- 125 per amp

- 35 for the eq

- 20 for the crossover

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

send me a zip code ill get exact shipping if every thing bought at once i can do free shipping

any questions just ask ill do what i can to find you the info if you want more pics let me know

DSCF1773.jpg

DSCF1778.jpg

DSCF1777.jpg

DSCF1775.jpg

DSCF1774.jpg

DSCF1776.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Check out my work, anything from custom doors, pods, fiberglass, enclosures, lighting, audio, video, remote starts and much more!

#jmw_designs

Trades?

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________

-Head Unit: Kenwood DNX-692HD_____________ -Head Unit: Eclipse CD7100

-Sub Stage: Focal KX40 16"_________________ -Sub Stage: Looking

-Mids/Highs: Focal KRX & PHD AF____________ -Mids/Highs: Scan Speak & Blaupunkt

-Sub Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

-Mid Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Mid Amp: ^^^

Hmmm !! Dont need anything ATM, but 4 anyone needing some power, and a GOOD DEAL!! This IS certainly worth considering!!!!Nice set of Crossfire equiptment you have there !:awesome:

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Haha well I don't even really need them but for the right thing I'll trade lol... JL xd 4 channel LNIB?

99 Honda CRV: (Always Changing) ___________ 79 F-150: Show Truck ________________

-Sub Amp: Mosconi AS200.4_________________ -Sub Amp: American Warrior Set (Zed Built)

Specs at 3 channel? Tempted to get more power for my sub than the Xtant

Current set up: 94 Toyota Chaser (1JZ motor) Kenwood 5907, 3 way active (Alpine DLX-Z30T Tweets, CDT 04's and 06's), Helix P Six DSP/Amp, 4 IDQ12's, MMATS D3000.1

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

perfect_edited-1.jpg

the bass knob is for the cfx23 so when used in way crossover you can have a sub control! just pulled some more info these babies are rated at 12.5v so you can expect 15 to 20% more power at 14.4!............. i will think about that trade offer but for now gunna try to sell atm. if not ill pm you !!

check this site for a lot of info n 3 ch mode and good info on the amp!!

crossfire CFA602 wiring questions

http://www.angelfire.com/super/dakotacruiser/pdffiles/cfa_1000D.pdf

Check out my work, anything from custom doors, pods, fiberglass, enclosures, lighting, audio, video, remote starts and much more!

#jmw_designs

So bridged at 3 channels, it would be running at 4 ohm? I need the fronts at 4 ohm but the sub at 2 since I'm running a D4 sub.

Current set up: 94 Toyota Chaser (1JZ motor) Kenwood 5907, 3 way active (Alpine DLX-Z30T Tweets, CDT 04's and 06's), Helix P Six DSP/Amp, 4 IDQ12's, MMATS D3000.1

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

perfect_edited-1.jpg

So bridged at 3 channels, it would be running at 4 ohm? I need the fronts at 4 ohm but the sub at 2 since I'm running a D4 sub.

Still never got an answer as the previous post didn't specify....

perfect_edited-1.jpg

it was posted on one of the link i did a post above you ! lol

it will do 3 ch mode 100rms x 2 at 4 ohm and 1 x 600rms at 4 ohm.... you will need a inline inductors/ passive crossovers for the sub tho :/

#jmw_designs

ok he backed out atm..... both amps are up for sale stilll

both amps can be yours for..... 190 shipped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ill toss in a set of 17' rcas twisted pair

#jmw_designs

Why wont chat work?!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this