Need a battery and someone to help me install it. (Around DFW area)

Participant count
  • Participant list

bullet4mv92
10+ year member

I was at a comp a week or so ago and some of the guys told me about a store called Mr. Battery where I could get a good battery for like $70. I googled this place and couldn't find it though, so I don't even know if it exists. But if it does, if someone could tell me where the hell it is that'd be awesome lol.

Also, since stores always charge ridiculous installation prices, could anyone help me install it for free? I'm sure it's not hard, but I'm remarkably dense when it comes to this ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

No not needed. The difference in gain on the amplifier would not draw more power from the battery. Still yet efficient. The gain in volts is a...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...

About this thread

bullet4mv92

10+ year member
bullet4mv92
Fort Worth, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from