Sign in to follow this  
The_Grimy_One

Pioneer IP Bus

Ok, so I am thinking of buying a Pioneer deh-P800PRS. I am curious to how the IP Bus works. Will the cable charge my iPod? And also will it allow for functionality through the deck? Since I put my iPod in my glove.

Deck: Pioneer 6900UB

Highs: Pioneer TS-D1730C, Focal OEM Mids (Clarion NX-3410)

Sub Stage: None (Sony ES XM-6001GXD)

Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA, Ciaonzo

Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree, Souldrop

Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

I've got a DEH-P4000UB, and it charges both my iPod Classic and iPhone 3GS.

With mine, when I've got the iPhone or iPod in, I can choose to control with the iDevice or deck.

people think that companies are so much better than each other when it comes to amps, but this is all a game people..all of this **** is the same, now some are better than others but in the end all of this **** is the same. These companies want u to fight over who is the best. When honestly there is probably 2 or 3 huge companies that make every single amp on the planet. Wake up people.u don't no who owns this stuff and u don't know who owns these build houses.
you dont even got no swag anyway

wizard-2-1.png

I've got a DEH-P4000UB, and it charges both my iPod Classic and iPhone 3GS.

With mine, when I've got the iPhone or iPod in, I can choose to control with the iDevice or deck.

U use USB then, right? The ip bus is a little different... Urs,I assume, runs much smoother n faster than the ip.

Deck: Pioneer 6900UB

Highs: Pioneer TS-D1730C, Focal OEM Mids (Clarion NX-3410)

Sub Stage: None (Sony ES XM-6001GXD)

Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA, Ciaonzo

Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree, Souldrop

Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this