$50 PSN Network Card

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it, plz move to proper section. Pain meds + sleep aid + trying to quit smoking= one hell of a night

169854d1303889188-funny-strange-random-pics-mouth-eyes.png

I guess no one wants it now that the PS network is down... Good luck with the sale regardless!

I guess no one wants it now that the PS network is down... Good luck with the sale regardless!
I made him an offer but he didn't like it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Lol thanks. Hopefuly it'll sell when it starts coming back up

I made him an offer but he didn't like it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Oh, you were serious? Thought it was a joke lowball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...