daboyfrumdabx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

-AVI HF-13N Tweeters

-AVI LXD-160 Mids

-Alpine Type X Crossovers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Tweeters have been used once to test. Mids and crossovers are lightly used. 10/10 Mechanically. Tweeters and mids look brand new while the crossovers have a few blemishes.

Price:

$325 shipped via paypal. Or make an offer! Will consider trades for other 6.5" component sets.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included. I finally got around to installing them since they didn't sell back in December. Unfortunately, the diameter of the magnets on the mids are too large to fit where I need them. This is why I'm selling. I need the money to buy different components. These have very limited use on them. I did test them when I received them as well as today so I guarantee functionality. Fantastic sound playing free-air, it can only get better in a deadened door.

Item Pictures:

I know these pics are old, they're from my for sale ad in December. This thread is primarily just copy and paste from that. Nothing has changed since these pics were taken. At the request of a serious buyer or moderator, I will get a new pic with username and date.

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02044.jpg

Ready to ship.

DSC02034.jpg

Refs: In my sig, contact me if you want my ebay/amazon/other forum usernames as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing you do you not have the original X-overs???Still free bump for a sweet *** set of homeland units.
Sorry for the late response, didn't realize anyone had posted. I don't have original x-overs. I'm not sure if these drivers came in a component set together. I bought the set exactly as I have it now and I believe it was pieced together by the last owner. You know much about AVI? If you do, I'm just wondering if you think the price I listed is reasonable? I'm willing to budge quite a bit since they don't fit where I need them. I just need to make enough to buy something else that will fit.

So I may have a potential offer to trade mids(which are my whole issue ATM). No detail has really been discussed, nor has there been a formal offer. It was just "mentioned". If the offer does pop up, I may take it but I'd really like to see if I have any alternatives first. Anyone who has any interest in trading mids or buying the set, please contact me and make an offer. My asking price is nowhere near the lowest I'll take. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...