WTT MS-8 for Bit One.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

allnpt0
10+ year member

Indiana
As the title says. I bought this MS-8 BNIB from another member on DIYMA around the last part of October. It sat in the box till about a month ago. I hooked it up in my truck and was impressed after calibration. I say impressed but not satisfied. I used the internal amp to power my Boston 6.43 components actively. It sounded good, but the internal amp just wasn't enough for me.

So out with the MS-8 and in with my Bit One.1. This time I powered the 6.43's with one of my Alpine 3566's and a McIntosh MC443 on my SI BM MKIII. After several hours of tuning I am much happier with the Bit One.1.

The main reason I can't use the MS-8 is because of the physical size. All of this is installed in a 1990 regular cab Ford Ranger. I have run out of room for equipment in the cabin.

So I'd like to trade this MS-8 for another Bit One.1. This one will go in my 1995 Mercedes S600 Coupe. The Bit One doesn't have to be perfect looking. Just function as intended. There is a little nick on the MS-8. It is pictured next to the paper with my name. Other than that and the speaker harness, this is mint.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Pete

Maybe a dumb question, but are you interested in anything other than a Bit.One 1?
Not really unless you have somethin really cool. I have one in my truck and love being able to play with different settings. I want another for my Benz. I need at least 8 channels of processing.

Pete

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...