FS: Incriminator Audio 12"

droppedv6
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Incriminator audio lethal injection 12" 2ohm dvc

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It was used for about a year powered by a audison lrx400.1

Has a small scuff on surround but you can barely see it unless you get inches from it.

Price:

$140

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

depends on zip code

Item Pictures:

LI on the left, flatlyne on the right (flatlyne is in the for trade section)

Sweet price, this thing will poop all over an SA-12 for cheaper. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif GLWS.

which sub for which sub?
Orion NT 12???? Carbon fiber cone and dustcap, cast frame basket...very efficient driver, sounds great! D4 ohm...Beautiful condition. I love the sub, but I have always wanted an IA sub, and this would be my opportunity...what I really want is the Flatlyne!

pic of said scratch on the surround?
I just remembered that they had a scuff long ago when I had the sub in the car..well when I went to find it to take the picture again...I couldn't find it! It is barely anything. It took me about a minute to locate it but here it is..the iphone could barely it. It is around 7 o clock in the picture (just a dot of lighter grey than the rest of the surround):

Orion NT 12???? Carbon fiber cone and dustcap, cast frame basket...very efficient driver, sounds great! D4 ohm...Beautiful condition. I love the sub, but I have always wanted an IA sub, and this would be my opportunity...what I really want is the Flatlyne!
Thanks for the offer but I will have to pass on that. When I google'ed it..it does look like a nice classic sub.

I am not sure how much I want for the flatlynes..I am more interested in trading it. However, the more I listen to it..the more I want to keep it. It's like the perfect sub! Blends in extremely well..the more you crank it up the more it shines and you realize how nice it sounds. This is my first time owning and listening to an underhung sub and I am very impressed.

I recommend a setup with a strong midbass because the flatlyne doesn't seem to play those higher frequencies (I can't fault the sub here for doing what it is was designed to do..BE A SUB and play low frequencies). If you are a basshead and just want it loud as can be then the flatlyne is not the sub for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.