In need of an amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Andrew2006
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i am looking to buy an amp for my two jbl P1224s they are dual 4 ohm and Peak Power Handling 1200 Watts RMS Power Range 400 Watts i have about $350.00 to spend on a amp so i am looking for a one ohm stable amp and which i do plan to upgrade to four jbl p1224s so i would liek to get an amp that i could find pretty easy to get for the other pair but lmk what you got need the amp pretty soon

Its more power than needed but its always good to have more than less. I ran it on a single 18" Fi btl @ 1 ohm daily and it straight slammed in my wall setup. Here is a video of it in its early stages powered by the xa-3000D

You would just have to tune the gain in properly. I have read it will do .5 ohms daily as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.