pioneer 880prs plays out of left speaker only

Participant count
  • Participant list

.::DuD3::.
10+ year member

EE in training
I have had a problem with my 880prs recently within the past 4 months where it will only play out of 1 speaker in my front stage. My two rear door speakers are using the head units amp, they are unaffected. But every morning I get into my car, it will only play out of the driver's side speakers. If I turn the head unit off and on for about 5-10 mins (if I'm lucky), it will cut back on and everything will play fine if I dont mess with any settings on the head unit. Its not a wiring problem since everything is hooked up as it has been for the past 2 years; the problem just came out of no where. It will be playing fine while I'm listening to my cd player, but when I switch to the radio or change the eq settings it will only play out of 1 speaker again. Has anyone had any problems like this with their 880prs or any hu in general?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.