Decaf's Screwed/Demo Collection Version II - Updated 3/29

Decaf
10+ year member

Coffie w/o the Hype
Disclaimer: I would like to say Thank You to any artist/dj whose music I've altered in any way... the songs below are from mixtapes via DatPiff, MixtapeEvolution, HotNewHipHop and Tjsdjs all availabe for free, so join their sites and support our sub's favorite music

1) I don't chop anything, I don't know why, but I can't stand it at all... The only things I do is: Change Tempo, Pitch, Equalize, Fade In/Fade Out, High Pass Filter (this is cool for those without a bass knob or button, bass comes in at a good point, usually when the verse begins) along with a few other effects that I'll keep to myself

2) Most songs are geared to peak around 25db (on a scale of 0-30) and I try my best to keep it Clean and Loud... more than anyone else I know. I wouldn't post anything I wouldn't play in my car

3) You wont find peaks below 25hz... no point... very few can play lower (but kudos to those who can) so I keep it reasonably slow without sounding stupid like typical Chopped & Screwed music

4) Don't mind the DJ drops... I can't get rid of them... and some of the tunes aren't available without them / PM me if links arent working)

5) Gain Setting Test Tone... I've gone through alot of my songs and have decided this to be the best level for the average user without being too low/quiet. Some say use -3db @50hz, RF says to use -10db/-5db @40hz... so my average sits right between there, it was chosen for a reason. If you are going to play test tones to burp don't use a 0db tone, use -3db to match up better with your preout voltage.

-4.6db @45hz 30s Test Tone with Fade In/FadeOut

Version 2

My previous thread that led to this thread became a giant mess in no time because I cant easily edit the first post, but since Im no longer doing individual downloads for each song I can update the first post each time I add a Zip via a Mod, roughly every month.

Enjoy, Ive spent years doing this and Im happy to be a source for reliably Loud music that is Clean and full of Variety, no matter what kind of bass-head you are, there's a song for you

Zip 1

Zip 2

Zip 3

Zip 4

Zip 5

Zip 6

Zip 7

Zip 8

Zip 9

Zip 10

Zip 11

Zip 12

Last edited by a moderator:
~50 songs in each zip

how about you download them all, then send me the list, haha... they are loud and it should be ~20min download... most people keep 30 out of 50 songs, which personally i feel is a great average

i cant say i like this site, but there are alot of people that dont like smd.com and caco so im just leveling the playing field so to speak

Decided to give this site another chance eh? Good job!
i have a guilty conscience, i felt bad i left this huge site out...

and i got someone to delete the old thread so i could do this one... i only need to update the 1st post when i add a zip.... much easier than before

and with shows coming up this helps out those who dont visit smd.com or caco

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Decaf

10+ year member
Coffie w/o the Hype
Decaf
Northern Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date